feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Visiting the Apple store in London

Etiketter: , , ,

This week I have been in London holding a training session/workshop regarding the stuff I do at work. For the last one and a half years I have been working with our integration between our project module and Primavera Planner. It was great meeting up with all the people and get to know them all a bit more as well as learning more about how they work.

During my stay a very good friend of mine was kind enough to take me sight seeing in central London, and something I was curious of seeing was the Apple store.


The interior was quite cool, I especially liked the glass-like big set of stairs in the middle of the store. And everywhere there was large wooden tables and shelf's riddled with Apple products. Five or more large tables were populated with iPads, and there was a lot of people there, trying to get a sneak peak at the Steve's latest magical device. I joined the frenzied crowd and tried to get my paws on an iPad too!


After some waiting I managed to get my hands on one. It was about as heavy as I had thought it would be, but it was more tiring using it standing up without any kind of rest that I would have believed. The screen was really nice and responsive, and even though it was riddled with Apple-fanboy-grease it was still pleasant to browse the web on it.

I could see myself using this in the mornings to read the papers at breakfast, or looking up movie info from the TV-couch. But I'm not sure I'd like to find much other uses for it than just surfing the web. I finished up with some Plants vs. Zombies, but it just made me sad as I hate to see Zombies suffer needlessly...





0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment