feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Happy Holidays!

Happy-Holidays-ChartHello everyone!

I hope you are enjoying yourself and getting some time off during the holidays.

I just wanted to write a short post saying that there’s not been a lot of activity here during the last two weeks. That’s due to me working during my spare time to relocate this blog.

 

That’s right, beginning with the new year I am moving the blog to a new platform(WordPress) as well as moving it to a different domain.

I’m currently laying the last hand on the layout, I need to tweak some more CSS files and a little more php before I feel ready, but it will be done soon™!

 

Thanks for this year, I wish you all Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!




0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment